Our beautiful indoor and outdoor environments are sensory rich and aesthetically pleasing. These spaces invite open‐ended interactions, spontaneity, exploration, discovery and a connection with nature. Our natural, lush, green garden setting is the backdrop to the children’s outdoor play.
The indoor environment is air conditioned, spacious and welcoming. Spaces are designed to inspire children’s imaginations and provide opportunity to learn, to play and develop life long friendships.
Children are enticed to:
- cultivate in our vegetable, herb and flower patches;
- dig in our sandpit;
- run on large grassed areas;
- create dams and rivers in our digging patch using water collected from our rainwater tanks;
- climb on our fort, cross the swing bridge, slide down the fireman’s pole;
- Swing on the monkey bars or swings;
- create role-plays in the outdoor cubby house, or
- share a story at our outdoor timber story chair.
National Quality Framework
Beerwah & District Community Kindergarten has been rated as Exceeding National Quality Standard under the National Quality Framework (NQF).
The National Quality Standard (NQS) sets a national benchmark for the quality of children’s education and care services across Australia.
To find out more information about the National Quality Framework and service ratings, visit the ACECQA website www.acecqa.gov.au.
Affiliation with The Gowrie
The Gowrie (QLD) Inc is a non-profit, early childhood organisation and a member of the national consortium, Gowrie Australia. The Gowrie distributes the Queensland Kindergarten Funding Scheme entitlements to its approved affiliated community kindergartens which meet specific requirements.
Visit The Gowrie website for more information www.gowrieqld.com.au.